Happy Sunday!Hope November is treating you well.If not here’s a simple and easy treat you can make for yourselves.I have been wanting to make these for ages and they are so yummy!!The best thing about them is they are healthy and take hardly no time to make. You can also change about the ingredients to suit your preference.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut oil,melted
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 15 dates,pitted and chopped
- 50 grams ground almond
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts or brazilnuts
- desiccated coconut
- Melt the coconut oil and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the Cacao powder, peanut butter, dates, almonds and brazilnuts/hazelnuts to the bowl and mix.
- Take portions of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place some desiccated coconut on a plate and roll the chocolate ball in it until coated.
- Then enjoy!
Enjoy and have a great day!xx